We operate by sourcing our products from over 30 of Australia’s leading promotional providers. Catalogues from these suppliers contain thousands of products which all can be viewed on-line at our website or we have hard copies available in-store for you to borrow.
There are generally no prices within these catalogues but we understand that cost is a major factor when deciding on a product. This cost is influenced by quantity & decoration options therefore each product is quoted on an individual basis. Once product, price and decoration options have been accepted we offer a no-obligation free service were we purchase for you an actual sample in your colour and size.
We also source standard and ‘special order’ products direct from overseas with decoration included. Minimum quantities and delivery times are getting less as well as accurate results are guaranteed with actual pre-production samples for your approval.
- Product Brief and Price Guideline: Browse through our website, visit our showroom or send us a product brief and the decoration required. We can advise you of your options or source the product then submit a price guideline for you to consider.
- Sampling: Once the product, decoration options and costs have been approved we will then purchase for you a physical sample. You are more than welcome to borrow this sample and take back to your organisation for discussion.
- Formal Quote: With the physical sample now approved a formal quote will be arranged to your specifications.
- Order Acceptance: On acceptance of the quote any further samples such as sizing will be provided for you to borrow and measure up with your members or colleagues. A full colour digital proof will also be created for you to finalise decoration requirements.
- Production Approval: On approval of the digital proof your order will commence production and be scheduled to be completed by your specified timeframe.
Please Note: We do our absolute best to ensure product accuracy including colours & product performance however stock availability may result in delays and some manufacturing tolerances such as colour & sizing variances across batches do occur. This is considered commercially acceptable. We will always repair or replace any faulty goods.